This is a question you need to ask before you start any work on web design Chula Vista. The type of content you will be posting will determine the layout you end up choosing. In this article, we will be looking at the most interesting topics that prospects want to see both on a blog and on your B2B website.
The majority of prospects are interested in the instructional articles. This is irrespective of whether you are in manufacturing, SaaS, accounting or biotech. The best thing is that these articles can be created using a wide range of styles. The most common styles include the following:
- How-to instructions. This can be used to explain how a product or service is. These types of articles are great for the SaaS companies or companies that plan on implementing new services or vendor relationships
- Use cases. These are short versions of case studies or feedbacks from real clients on how they used your products or services.
- Real examples and application: your B2B website blog will be the perfect place to show examples and applications of your products and services.
- Step by step guides: with this option, you can take your prospects through certain procedures or processes. Remember to include screenshots and also discuss the various phases in the process. A good web designer Chula Vista will teach you how to create impactful step by step guides.
This is yet another approach you can use. It is the best option if you wish to position your company as a leader in your industry. Sharing answers from the subject matter experts is the perfect way to harness the knowledge and insight across the multiple departments in your firm. The best blog topics cover the following:
- Common issues and solutions
- Basic and advanced questions with clear answers
- Advice on problem solving
Content that is backed by solid data is highly appreciated by prospects. The good news is that you can use the hard numbers to create your own unique content. The rule of thumb is to only use reliable sources. Here are some of the options you can use when creating blog posts:
- Real numbers and costs
- Data with real examples
Last but not least, you should not ignore the current trends. People love to know what is around them. You can use the current trends to create topics for your B2B website’s blog. Some interesting areas you can cover include the following:
- Industry overview
- Industry trends and happenings
- The latest methods, research and changes that impact them
There is no shortage of inspiration when it comes to blog content. You just need to be a little creative and make use of the resources that are around you.