The best web design Chula Vista will not cut it if your website doesn’t have the best content. The quality and type of content you add to your website will determine how impactful your site will be. In this article, we shall be looking at the important things you can do to make your content more engaging.
Empathize with your audience
The first step is to understand your audience. More often than not, a web designer Chula Vista will fail at his job simply because he didn’t take enough time to understand the target audience. For your audiences to love what you are offering, you have to empathize with them. You need to show them that you understand their plight. This will only be possible if you take the time to learn as much as you can about your audiences before you start working on your content. What do your audiences need and how can you help them?
Use images and videos
Another important thing you need to do is to make use of engaging media. This includes images, videos and GIFs. Engaging media adds life to your website and makes it easier for audiences to understand what you are trying to communicate. You can use images on the landing page to accomplish several things:
- Showcase products
- Highlight customers or introduce employees
- Tell a story about your brand
- Direct attention to crucial elements such as the calls to action
- Add human appeal and evoke emotion
Videos can also be used to achieve a number of things. Research has shown that:
- 96% of customers find videos to be helpful when making purchase decisions online
- 58% of these customers consider brands that have videos to be more trustworthy
- Average visit to web pages that have a video lasts 6 minutes while the duration on pages with no videos is 43 seconds.
GIFs can be used as substitutes to videos on your web pages. GIFs are pretty great for explaining offers and are more interactive than standard images.
Use trust indicators
Use subheading and lists
Last but not least, while working on a web design Chula Vista, you have to account for the fact that your visitors will skim through your content. You have to make your content easy to read. You can do this by adding subheadings and bullet points. Always highlight the important points.